GENERAL ADMISSION PROCEDURES/INFORMATION
- The Registration fee and two month’s tuition – non-refundable – is required to enroll a child. This deposit will be applied to the May and June 2014 tuition. If two children are enrolled from the same family, there is a 10% discount on the second child’s tuition.
- There is a per child fee for supplies per year and a Kindergarten book Fee.
- Monthly enrollment fees are based on the following:
– Five Mornings 8:30 – 11:15
– Five Afternoons 12:45 – 3:30
– Five full Days 8:30 – 3:30
– Piano Lessons (optional)
– Before and after school care: 7:30 – 8:30, 3:30 – 6:00
- Parents are responsible for the full school year tuition whether or not your child is in school for illness, or for personal or other reasons. Tuition paid after the 5th of the month will be charged a late fee of $25.
- Small World Montessori School Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, beliefs or national origin and adheres to all the New Jersey Laws and Health Requirements.